Our Commitment to America

In today’s globalized economy it can be quite a challenge to produce an American made product. Currently about 70% of the materials we use in creating our products are made in the USA, the remaining 30% we haven't been able to find produced domestically ( see photo ). As you can see, a few things still come from overseas, but we are always working to find domestic sources for our materials.

We are also committed to creating jobs here at home, so we do all of our product assembly by hand in the USA.

By using American labor and high quality materials we feel we produce the best quality products on the market. Give them a try, we think you’ll agree.